Sunday, March 9, 2008

Tag.....You're it!!

Thanks to Kelsie I've been forced to come out of my hole and socialize...:) Thanks Kelsie!

I don't know if the time stamp shows up on this thing but if it does you'll notice, it's like 4 0'clock in the morning....what's up with that!?

Hmmm.......seven things you may not know about me...

1. I've read the whole set of Anne of Green Gables ....I loved them and may have to do it again.

2. I love to sew but my sewing machine broke##%^#!!

3. I can tie a cherry stem into a knot inside my mouth.....;)

4. I'm seriously addicted to jigsaw puzzles.

5. I would love to travel.

6. I'm a hopeless romantic.

7. I grew up on a farm and am well versed in the ability to milk a cow or a nanny goat.

There's SO much more.......but you'll have to tag me again to find out.....bwahhahahaahaa!

(Are there touch backs on this game?....because I don't know many who are on blogspot)

2 comments:

Kelsie-lou said...

Yah, I know...I was running out of people pretty quickly, too...tagbacks are allowed in special circumstances, I guess...maybe you can get Jim to cooperate... :P

Jim Thomsen said...

I like the "Anne Of Three Screamy Babies, A Deadbeat Ex and A Bad Meth Habit" books, myself.