Friday, November 9, 2007

Giving Thanks.....and pass the pumpkin pie.

It's hard to believe we are so close to Thanksgiving......where has this year gone?


This year has been so full of activities, travel and family. Ups and downs, surprises and sadness. As I think back on all the events.... it occurs to me that I wouldn't trade most of it for anything. My life is truly blessed.

How often do we take the time to reflect on our lives? Reminiscing is a gift many don't learn or take the time to use. How wonderful to sit back and recall the special moments and people in our pasts. It's amazing with time how our memories soften the hard edges, but the good and the fun remains so sharp and clear. Hold those moments near to your hearts...but most of all ....share them with others. I cherish the moments when I can gather with family and friends to enjoy good food, conversation and fun.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone. Take a moment this Thanksgiving to let someone know how special they really are....share a memory....and make a memory.

0 comments: