Monday, October 8, 2007

Mom and Dads Night Out

Randy and I were invited to a big birthday bash this past Saturday night. It was a celebration for a couple of guys who were turning 50. This was the first time I've gotten to dress up and go out in very long time. Why is that? As we get older do we become lazy or just too tired to make the effort?


Once we were there it was completely enjoyable, great music, good conversation and food. The band was fantastic, check out their website: http://www.themoes.com/ These guys really knew how to rock it. Unfortunately, I'm still healing from a torn achilles, but was still able to kick my heels up a bit. Here's one of the birthday boys and myself....David Meyer he's a good friend from highschool days. Hopefully he and his wife will be doing some cycling with me this next summer, as well.

2 comments:

Jim Thomsen said...

Gee, David ... I guess my invitation must have gotten lost in the mail ....

Roxy said...

Would you have danced with me, Jim?